Horoscopes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Newbie

Hello all!!!

I guess this is where I start, might as well try this BLOG business since I'm already on facebook.com as well.

Now I'm trying to work out what sort of blog I want to do, I have a couple of my friends who have started blogs, its interesting to see what sort of things they write and what they are into, one into martial arts and another into cantonese lessons...

I guess in my generation (age between 25-35), we have all studied hard and now found a stable job and have a set routine in life. Now its time to find new goals in life, I think alot of people procrastinate and have no set goals in life and are unsure on what they want to do.

It's best to keep motivated and be happy, even if it's the little things that count from making someone smile, to helping a lady across the street, donating a little money to charity whereas the BIGWIGS they want to run a successful company so they can live alife of luxuary....

People complain there is never enough in their lives or they don't know what they want to do, I always tell my clients or my friends to write down things they want to accomplish in their lives and HOW they are gonna do it.

We are BORN to LIVE, to EAT, To Pass On Your Genes, and DIE, that's the circle of life really. So all in all, ITS U that makes your LIFE worth living.

Even if you don't have a big goal such as BUYING A HOUSE, its the little things that count to

*Catching up with friends
*Planning the next date
*Go see plays, theatre, movies...
*Do something you have never done before such as skating, rowing, meet new people...
*Start a new hobby

and once you start accomplishing things, then you can work on the BIG THINGS
*Buy a house
*Save up money to go to EUROPE
*Start a business


Nothing is impossible, just put your mind to it and just DO IT

JD XOX

1 comment:

Phil Leng Chay said...

Waaaaaaaaaaa. Leng Lui. this stuff is hot mate! I never knew you were sooooooooooooo deep! I wanna hear some more of your life's philosophies so keep churning them out!!!